Badminton Europe is inviting Member Associations to host the 2017 BEC Para-Badminton Event which consists of the European Para-Badminton Training Camp and the 3rd BEC Para-Badminton Education Course.
The official invitation letter was sent to all Member Associations in March and we look forward to receiving the bids from our members via the national federations before Tuesday, 2nd May 2017.
The 2017 BEC Para-Badminton Event will take place from 9th to 12th November 2017 and it is an event organized for elite para-badminton players preparing for the BWF Para-Badminton World Championships 2017 in Ulsan, South Korea (European Para-Badminton Training Camp) and for para-badminton coaches or coaches interested to start coaching para-badminton players (3rd BEC Para-Badminton Education Course).
The host organizer is expected to deliver the following:
• Accommodation and full board for participants and staff
• Unlimited access of at least 6 courts during the entire training camp
• One meeting room during the education course
• Transport - arrival and departure transport to/from the airport and to/from event venue(s) and internal transport for all participants during the event
• Assistance between the local organizations and Badminton Europe
• Report and pictures delivered latest one week post event.
Please submit a budget detailing the income and expenditure of the event in your proposal and other relevant information in the ´Application to Host´ form. In your proposal, the total capacity for number of para-badminton players and coaches should be indicated.
Application to host the 2017 BEC Para-Badminton Event must be sent to Tania Teoh, BEC Junior Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org no later
, 2 May 2017
at 16:00 CET
To download the ‘Application to Host’ form, click here
To know more about these activities, click here
Stay tuned for the ‘Application to Participate’ at the 2017 BEC Para-Badminton Event. The application process will be opened after we allocate a host to this event.